Kids are the center of your life...
Time passes and you never realise. You have grown from two to four and maybe more. Suddenly your personal requirements take a backseat and it’s all about your kids.
Their College education.
At the same time you need to be servicing your home loan through EMIs. Your upcoming promotions help you out partially. And those timely bonuses. But you wonder whether you should have saved a little more in your earlier care free days to cushion your long list of current requirements.
Near term goals:
- Moving up from a small car to a sedan or a SUV.
- Periodic family holidays.
- Insuring yourself and your family against uncertainties.
Long term targets:
- Building a corpus for your kids’ higher education.
- Building a corpus for your kids’ marriage.
- Building a corpus for a business you want to start post retirement.
- Planning for your retirement days.
With some discipline and proper planning the above will look very much achievable. Contact us to understand how we can help plan your finances.
“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” ― Pablo Picasso